Re: [NUTS] Re: sputnik58 gets #100

  • rich sasek
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 9, 2005
      Good job. It seems like just a few weeks ago I reached 100.
      Rich
      $jester

      geo_thrak <geo_thrak@...> wrote:
      Grats sputnik58!!! Feels good doesn't it?

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Ed & Julie" <nelson143@s...> wrote:

      > sputnik58 got find #100...he's on fire!
      > I caught him and family finding cache #1 not that long ago , looks
      > like they are having fun.
      > Good job guys!!
      > Ed
      > TB&TB

    • Warren Harding
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 9, 2005
        Congratulations, Sputnik58. One of my milestones and successes to come!
        Question? How come you chose Sputnik 58 instead of Sputnik57? Sputnik went
        up in 1957. I remember watching it.
        47Dad47

        >From: rich sasek <jesterboxer@...>
        >To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [NUTS] Re: sputnik58 gets #100
        >Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 11:21:11 -0700 (PDT)
        >
        >Good job. It seems like just a few weeks ago I reached 100.
        >Rich
        >$jester
        >

        >geo_thrak <geo_thrak@...> wrote:
        >Grats sputnik58!!! Feels good doesn't it?
        >

        >--- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Ed & Julie" <nelson143@s...> wrote:
        > >
        > > sputnik58 got find #100...he's on fire!
        > > I caught him and family finding cache #1 not that long ago , looks
        > > like they are having fun.
        > > Good job guys!!
        > > Ed
        > > TB&TB
        > >

        >Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

        >Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts Treasure seeker

        >---------------------------------
        >

        >---------------------------------
      • geo_thrak
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 9, 2005
          Thanks. :)

          I found my first cache on August 8th so I figured October 8th would be
          a good day to break 100. 100 in 2 months isn't as fast as some of you
          other N.U.T.S. but not bad since I have to work full time. I doubt I
          can keep up that pace though.

          I picked El Jeffe's Cache In Upper Park for my 100th find because I
          wanted to hit 100 on a full sized cache and wanted to have to work for
          it a bit. I hit it lucky and found a 1905 Indian Head penny in the
          cache so it was extra special for me.

          (I think I'd burn $15 in gas to go to a cache with an old coin in it
          even though the coins aren't "valuable" because I just find them
          really cool.)

          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Warson" <jwarson@d...> wrote:

          > Congratulations to both Thraks and Sputnik58 for both getting 100 finds
          > today. We've run into thraks twice in the last two days. You guys
          are doing
          > great.
          >

          > _____

          ft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Hobbies+and+crafts&w4=Treasure+seeker&c=4&s=90&.
          > sig=3YeXCiI5R0189pje8BjtWw> and craft supply
          >
          > Craft

          2=Craft+hobby&w3=Hobbies+and+crafts&w4=Treasure+seeker&c=4&s=90&.sig=Em7p6Zf
          > 15L5t2QTXKrvPuw> hobby
          >
          > Hobbies

          upply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Hobbies+and+crafts&w4=Treasure+seeker&c=4&s=90&.sig=
          > mL2MgzPlSpXQHiwd4hs0GA> and crafts
          >

          > Treasure

          ly&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Hobbies+and+crafts&w4=Treasure+seeker&c=4&s=90&.sig=7Kq

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 9, 2005
            Well another couple of century club members!! Very cool. And in such a short time. Congratulations to sputnik58 and geo_thrak. And we know where one of those very recent geo_thrak caches was found, just shy of 100, and about 500 miles from home! Small world, eh?! Way to go guys, R&C

            Grats sputnik58!!! Feels good doesn't it?

            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Ed & Julie" <nelson143@s...> wrote:

            > sputnik58 got find #100...he's on fire!
            > I caught him and family finding cache #1 not that long ago , looks
            > like they are having fun.
            > Good job guys!!
            > Ed
            > TB&TB

          • Blucruz
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 9, 2005
              Congratualtions, I can remember when we hit 100 like it was yst a few
              weeks ago. Come to think of it it was just a few weeks ago..Go Figure.
              Have fun!

              --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Ed & Julie" <nelson143@s...> wrote:

              > sputnik58 got find #100...he's on fire!
              > I caught him and family finding cache #1 not that long ago :), looks
              > like they are having fun.
              > Good job guys!!
              > Ed
              > TB&TB

            • Team Private Eyes Ielati
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 12, 2005
                Way to go #100!! Keep up the good work, and happy caching!!!
                Team Private Eyes