RE: [NUTS] Re: sputnik58 gets #100

  • Jack Warson
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 9, 2005

      Congratulations to both Thraks and Sputnik58 for both getting 100 finds today. We’ve run into thraks twice in the last two days. You guys are doing great.

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 9, 2005
        Good job. It seems like just a few weeks ago I reached 100.
        Rich
        $jester

        geo_thrak <geo_thrak@...> wrote:
        Grats sputnik58!!! Feels good doesn't it?

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Ed & Julie" <nelson143@s...> wrote:

        > sputnik58 got find #100...he's on fire!
        > I caught him and family finding cache #1 not that long ago , looks
        > like they are having fun.
        > Good job guys!!
        > Ed
        > TB&TB

      • Warren Harding
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 9, 2005
          Congratulations, Sputnik58. One of my milestones and successes to come!
          Question? How come you chose Sputnik 58 instead of Sputnik57? Sputnik went
          up in 1957. I remember watching it.
          47Dad47

          >From: rich sasek <jesterboxer@...>
          >To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [NUTS] Re: sputnik58 gets #100
          >Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 11:21:11 -0700 (PDT)
          >
          >Good job. It seems like just a few weeks ago I reached 100.
          >Rich
          >$jester
          >

          >geo_thrak <geo_thrak@...> wrote:
          >Grats sputnik58!!! Feels good doesn't it?
          >

          >--- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Ed & Julie" <nelson143@s...> wrote:
          > >
          > > sputnik58 got find #100...he's on fire!
          > > I caught him and family finding cache #1 not that long ago , looks
          > > like they are having fun.
          > > Good job guys!!
          > > Ed
          > > TB&TB
          > >

          >Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

          >Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts Treasure seeker

          >---------------------------------
          >

          >---------------------------------
        • geo_thrak
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 9, 2005
            Thanks. :)

            I found my first cache on August 8th so I figured October 8th would be
            a good day to break 100. 100 in 2 months isn't as fast as some of you
            other N.U.T.S. but not bad since I have to work full time. I doubt I
            can keep up that pace though.

            I picked El Jeffe's Cache In Upper Park for my 100th find because I
            wanted to hit 100 on a full sized cache and wanted to have to work for
            it a bit. I hit it lucky and found a 1905 Indian Head penny in the
            cache so it was extra special for me.

            (I think I'd burn $15 in gas to go to a cache with an old coin in it
            even though the coins aren't "valuable" because I just find them
            really cool.)

            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Warson" <jwarson@d...> wrote:

            > Congratulations to both Thraks and Sputnik58 for both getting 100 finds
            > today. We've run into thraks twice in the last two days. You guys
            are doing
            > great.
            >

            > _____

            ft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Hobbies+and+crafts&w4=Treasure+seeker&c=4&s=90&.
            > sig=3YeXCiI5R0189pje8BjtWw> and craft supply
            >
            > Craft

            2=Craft+hobby&w3=Hobbies+and+crafts&w4=Treasure+seeker&c=4&s=90&.sig=Em7p6Zf
            > 15L5t2QTXKrvPuw> hobby
            >
            > Hobbies

            upply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Hobbies+and+crafts&w4=Treasure+seeker&c=4&s=90&.sig=
            > mL2MgzPlSpXQHiwd4hs0GA> and crafts
            >

            > Treasure

            ly&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Hobbies+and+crafts&w4=Treasure+seeker&c=4&s=90&.sig=7Kq

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 9, 2005
              Well another couple of century club members!! Very cool. And in such a short time. Congratulations to sputnik58 and geo_thrak. And we know where one of those very recent geo_thrak caches was found, just shy of 100, and about 500 miles from home! Small world, eh?! Way to go guys, R&C

              Grats sputnik58!!! Feels good doesn't it?

              --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Ed & Julie" <nelson143@s...> wrote:

              > sputnik58 got find #100...he's on fire!
              > I caught him and family finding cache #1 not that long ago , looks
              > like they are having fun.
              > Good job guys!!
              > Ed
              > TB&TB

            • Blucruz
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 9, 2005
                Congratualtions, I can remember when we hit 100 like it was yst a few
                weeks ago. Come to think of it it was just a few weeks ago..Go Figure.
                Have fun!

                --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Ed & Julie" <nelson143@s...> wrote:

                > sputnik58 got find #100...he's on fire!
                > I caught him and family finding cache #1 not that long ago :), looks
                > like they are having fun.
                > Good job guys!!
                > Ed
                > TB&TB

              • Team Private Eyes Ielati
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 12, 2005
                  Way to go #100!! Keep up the good work, and happy caching!!!
                  Team Private Eyes