sputnik58 gets #100

  • Ed & Julie
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 8, 2005
      sputnik58 got find #100...he's on fire!
      I caught him and family finding cache #1 not that long ago :), looks
      like they are having fun.
      Good job guys!!
      Ed
      TB&TB
    • geo_thrak
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 8, 2005
        Grats sputnik58!!! Feels good doesn't it?

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Ed & Julie" <nelson143@s...> wrote:

        > sputnik58 got find #100...he's on fire!
        > I caught him and family finding cache #1 not that long ago , looks
        > like they are having fun.
        > Good job guys!!
        > Ed
        > TB&TB

      • Jack Warson
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 9, 2005

          Congratulations to both Thraks and Sputnik58 for both getting 100 finds today. We’ve run into thraks twice in the last two days. You guys are doing great.

          height=18 id="_x0000_i1026" src="http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/01.gif">, looks
          > like they are having fun.
          > Good job guys!!
          > Ed
          > TB&TB

        • rich sasek
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 9, 2005
            Good job. It seems like just a few weeks ago I reached 100.
            Rich
            $jester

            geo_thrak <geo_thrak@...> wrote:
            Grats sputnik58!!! Feels good doesn't it?

            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Ed & Julie" <nelson143@s...> wrote:

            > sputnik58 got find #100...he's on fire!
            > I caught him and family finding cache #1 not that long ago , looks
            > like they are having fun.
            > Good job guys!!
            > Ed
            > TB&TB

          • Warren Harding
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 9, 2005
              Congratulations, Sputnik58. One of my milestones and successes to come!
              Question? How come you chose Sputnik 58 instead of Sputnik57? Sputnik went
              up in 1957. I remember watching it.
              47Dad47

              >From: rich sasek <jesterboxer@...>
              >To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: Re: [NUTS] Re: sputnik58 gets #100
              >Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 11:21:11 -0700 (PDT)
              >
              >Good job. It seems like just a few weeks ago I reached 100.
              >Rich
              >$jester
              >

              >geo_thrak <geo_thrak@...> wrote:
              >Grats sputnik58!!! Feels good doesn't it?
              >

              >--- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Ed & Julie" <nelson143@s...> wrote:
              > >
              > > sputnik58 got find #100...he's on fire!
              > > I caught him and family finding cache #1 not that long ago , looks
              > > like they are having fun.
              > > Good job guys!!
              > > Ed
              > > TB&TB
              > >

              >Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

              >Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts Treasure seeker

              >---------------------------------
              >

              >---------------------------------
            • geo_thrak
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 9, 2005
                Thanks. :)

                I found my first cache on August 8th so I figured October 8th would be
                a good day to break 100. 100 in 2 months isn't as fast as some of you
                other N.U.T.S. but not bad since I have to work full time. I doubt I
                can keep up that pace though.

                I picked El Jeffe's Cache In Upper Park for my 100th find because I
                wanted to hit 100 on a full sized cache and wanted to have to work for
                it a bit. I hit it lucky and found a 1905 Indian Head penny in the
                cache so it was extra special for me.

                (I think I'd burn $15 in gas to go to a cache with an old coin in it
                even though the coins aren't "valuable" because I just find them
                really cool.)

                --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Warson" <jwarson@d...> wrote:

                > Congratulations to both Thraks and Sputnik58 for both getting 100 finds
                > today. We've run into thraks twice in the last two days. You guys
                are doing
                > great.
                >

                > _____

                ft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Hobbies+and+crafts&w4=Treasure+seeker&c=4&s=90&.
                > sig=3YeXCiI5R0189pje8BjtWw> and craft supply
                >
                > Craft

                2=Craft+hobby&w3=Hobbies+and+crafts&w4=Treasure+seeker&c=4&s=90&.sig=Em7p6Zf
                > 15L5t2QTXKrvPuw> hobby
                >
                > Hobbies

                upply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Hobbies+and+crafts&w4=Treasure+seeker&c=4&s=90&.sig=
                > mL2MgzPlSpXQHiwd4hs0GA> and crafts
                >

                > Treasure

                ly&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Hobbies+and+crafts&w4=Treasure+seeker&c=4&s=90&.sig=7Kq

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 9, 2005
                  Well another couple of century club members!! Very cool. And in such a short time. Congratulations to sputnik58 and geo_thrak. And we know where one of those very recent geo_thrak caches was found, just shy of 100, and about 500 miles from home! Small world, eh?! Way to go guys, R&C

                  Grats sputnik58!!! Feels good doesn't it?

                  --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Ed & Julie" <nelson143@s...> wrote:

                  > sputnik58 got find #100...he's on fire!
                  > I caught him and family finding cache #1 not that long ago , looks
                  > like they are having fun.
                  > Good job guys!!
                  > Ed
                  > TB&TB

                • Blucruz
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 9, 2005
                    Congratualtions, I can remember when we hit 100 like it was yst a few
                    weeks ago. Come to think of it it was just a few weeks ago..Go Figure.
                    Have fun!

                    --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Ed & Julie" <nelson143@s...> wrote:

                    > sputnik58 got find #100...he's on fire!
                    > I caught him and family finding cache #1 not that long ago :), looks
                    > like they are having fun.
                    > Good job guys!!
                    > Ed
                    > TB&TB

                  • Team Private Eyes Ielati
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 12, 2005
                      Way to go #100!! Keep up the good work, and happy caching!!!
                      Team Private Eyes