Re: [NUTS] Who? Me? Jump into the Frey?

  • The Keely Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2005
      Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!!
      Well said!
      I have also been "slammed."  I think we all have at one time or another.  It is just the nature of geocaching--- exhilarating! or frustrating!  and the only place to speak out is online where we can't see the reaction of the person who just took what was written as an insult- intended or not.
      Thanks to everyone who does hide and maintain their caches for us all to enjoy.  Because, enjoy it, I do!!  And, I enjoy the events where we get to meet and put faces to the online names.  This helps me to deal with the frustration when it comes.  I hope that the recent events have been overcome by all and we can all continue on in this most excellent game.

      Cache On!!!!!

      KEELSX6