Re: [NUTS] Re: 100 Finds for Meo Geo

  • rich sasek
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2005
      NOW WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!
      If they do that then I will have about seven and Ian will have the rest.
      Doesn't driving the car count for any thing?

      emsdawn21 <emsdawn21@...> wrote:
      Way to go! But how many have you helped your parents find before you
      were meo-geo? They should count for somethin...right? Say for every 5
      you helped them find, you should get 1.  Does that makes sense?
      Probably not....lol

      Dawn
      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
      > Congratualtions to Meo Geo for finding 100 caches! See her log below:

      > Okay I just turned 10 so I thought I should find my 100th cache on
      the 10th month on the first day because 10x10x1=100 so thanks for the
      cache. I also picked this cache because I wanted it to be by someone I
      knew.
      > Maggie
      > Meo Geo
      >
      > Good job!
      > Escapades (aka Mom and Dad)

      Yahoo! for Good

    • geo_thrak
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2005
        LOL - just be happy that you can do this with your daughter. I REALLY
        wish this had been around when my kids were little!

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, rich sasek <jesterboxer@y...> wrote:
        > NOW WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!
        > If they do that then I will have about seven and Ian will have the
        rest.
        > Doesn't driving the car count for any thing?
        >
        > emsdawn21 <emsdawn21@y...> wrote:
        > Way to go! But how many have you helped your parents find before you
        > were meo-geo? They should count for somethin...right? Say for every 5
        > you helped them find, you should get 1. Does that makes sense?
        > Probably not....lol
        >
        > Dawn
        > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
        > > Congratualtions to Meo Geo for finding 100 caches! See her log below:
        > >
        > > Okay I just turned 10 so I thought I should find my 100th cache on
        > the 10th month on the first day because 10x10x1=100 so thanks for the
        > cache. I also picked this cache because I wanted it to be by someone I
        > knew.
        > > Maggie
        > > Meo Geo
        > >
        > > Good job!
        > > Escapades (aka Mom and Dad)

        > Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts Treasure seeker

        Service.