Re: [NUTS] Re: 100 Finds for Meo Geo

  • rich sasek
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2005
      Are you saying it gets worse or better each ten?

      geo_thrak <geo_thrak@...> wrote:
      Grats on both turning TEN and on your 100th cache! I'd bet that
      turning 10 the first time is far more fun than the 5th time (I'm
      working toward my 6th time). I'm hoping to hit 100 soon myself. I
      wonder what type of hobbies will be going on when you hit my age.

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
      > Congratualtions to Meo Geo for finding 100 caches! See her log below:

      > Okay I just turned 10 so I thought I should find my 100th cache on
      the 10th month on the first day because 10x10x1=100 so thanks for the
      cache. I also picked this cache because I wanted it to be by someone I
      knew.
      > Maggie
      > Meo Geo
      >
      > Good job!
      > Escapades (aka Mom and Dad)

      Yahoo! for Good
    • rich sasek
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2005
        NOW WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!
        If they do that then I will have about seven and Ian will have the rest.
        Doesn't driving the car count for any thing?

        emsdawn21 <emsdawn21@...> wrote:
        Way to go! But how many have you helped your parents find before you
        were meo-geo? They should count for somethin...right? Say for every 5
        you helped them find, you should get 1.  Does that makes sense?
        Probably not....lol

        Dawn
        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
        > Congratualtions to Meo Geo for finding 100 caches! See her log below:

        > Okay I just turned 10 so I thought I should find my 100th cache on
        the 10th month on the first day because 10x10x1=100 so thanks for the
        cache. I also picked this cache because I wanted it to be by someone I
        knew.
        > Maggie
        > Meo Geo
        >
        > Good job!
        > Escapades (aka Mom and Dad)

        Yahoo! for Good

      • geo_thrak
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 3, 2005
          LOL - just be happy that you can do this with your daughter. I REALLY
          wish this had been around when my kids were little!

          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, rich sasek <jesterboxer@y...> wrote:
          > NOW WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!
          > If they do that then I will have about seven and Ian will have the
          rest.
          > Doesn't driving the car count for any thing?
          >
          > emsdawn21 <emsdawn21@y...> wrote:
          > Way to go! But how many have you helped your parents find before you
          > were meo-geo? They should count for somethin...right? Say for every 5
          > you helped them find, you should get 1. Does that makes sense?
          > Probably not....lol
          >
          > Dawn
          > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
          > > Congratualtions to Meo Geo for finding 100 caches! See her log below:
          > >
          > > Okay I just turned 10 so I thought I should find my 100th cache on
          > the 10th month on the first day because 10x10x1=100 so thanks for the
          > cache. I also picked this cache because I wanted it to be by someone I
          > knew.
          > > Maggie
          > > Meo Geo
          > >
          > > Good job!
          > > Escapades (aka Mom and Dad)

          > Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts Treasure seeker

          Service.