Re: [NUTS] 100 Finds for Meo Geo

  • Pat or Bert Hall
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
      Good going, Maggie.  Now since you claimed 100 does that mean mom & dad have to subtract 100?
      Many tanks to you, Sweetie.
      Tanky
      Okay I just turned 10 so I thought I should find my 100th cache on the 10th month on the first day because 10x10x1=100 so thanks for the cache. I also picked this cache because I wanted it to be by someone I knew.
      Maggie
      Meo Geo
    • Team Private Eyes Ielati
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
        Way to go Cuz!! (MeoGeo) Have fun geocaching....
        Team Private Eyes

        Chuck Murphey <cmurphey@...> wrote:
        Way to go Meo Geo !!!  How many could you have if you could drive?? Look out Mom and Dad.
        Woody the woodchuck
        Congratualtions to Meo Geo for finding 100 caches! See her log below:

        Okay I just turned 10 so I thought I should find my 100th cache on the 10th month on the first day because 10x10x1=100 so thanks for the cache. I also picked this cache because I wanted it to be by someone I knew.
        Maggie
        Meo Geo

        Good job!
        Escapades (aka Mom and Dad)