Re: [NUTS] 100 Finds for Meo Geo

  • Chuck Murphey
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
      Way to go Meo Geo !!!  How many could you have if you could drive?? Look out Mom and Dad.
      Woody the woodchuck
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
        Good going, Maggie.  Now since you claimed 100 does that mean mom & dad have to subtract 100?
        Many tanks to you, Sweetie.
        Tanky
        Okay I just turned 10 so I thought I should find my 100th cache on the 10th month on the first day because 10x10x1=100 so thanks for the cache. I also picked this cache because I wanted it to be by someone I knew.
        Maggie
        Meo Geo
      • Team Private Eyes Ielati
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
          Way to go Cuz!! (MeoGeo) Have fun geocaching....
          Team Private Eyes