200 Finds

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2005
      Well it has taken a year, but we have finally gotten there. Had plans
      this weekend to going to the caching event in Quincy, but ended up
      following daughter to Yuba City for volleyball tournament. Was able
      to get our 200th find there. Been lots of fun, meet a lot of great
      people along the way.

      Happy Caching,
      german shepherd lover
      (Mike)
    • Blucruz
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2005
        Congratulations!!!!

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <german_shepherd_lover_cabo@y...>
        wrote:
        > Well it has taken a year, but we have finally gotten there. Had
        plans
        > this weekend to going to the caching event in Quincy, but ended up
        > following daughter to Yuba City for volleyball tournament. Was able
        > to get our 200th find there. Been lots of fun, meet a lot of great
        > people along the way.
        >
        > Happy Caching,
        > german shepherd lover
        > (Mike)
      • rich sasek
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2005
          Good job.
          Rich
          $jester

          Mike <german_shepherd_lover_cabo@...> wrote:
          Well it has taken a year, but we have finally gotten there.  Had plans
          this weekend to going to the caching event in Quincy, but ended up
          following daughter to Yuba City for volleyball tournament.  Was able
          to get our 200th find there.  Been lots of fun, meet a lot of great
          people along the way.

          Happy Caching,
          german shepherd lover
          (Mike)

          Yahoo! for Good

        • emsdawn21
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
            Congrats on 200! You are offically a cachingholic.

            Dawn