Re: 2005 Jeep 4x4 Geocaching Challenge

  • Blucruz
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
      > Oh, BTW, I busted Blucruz at Mechoopda this afternoon - That was me
      > going down the highway honking my horn! He was so busy - I don't
      even
      > think he noticed :)

      Yep, Guilty as charged! I heard the horn but there was so much
      traffic, I never would have guessed which vehicle it came from?

      I too have a 2005 White Jeep TB that I will be passing along. In fact
      I will put out a new cache next week in Paradise somewhere with it in
      it so keep your GPSr's warmed up!