Re: [NUTS] 2005 Jeep 4x4 Geocaching Challenge

  • rich sasek
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2005
      I would love to get one. Havent seen one since we placed ours. I have a really neat idea to. That is if no one beat me to it. I share well also.

      Rich
      $jester

      Raymond <rxcooper@...> wrote:
      Looks like tomorrow starts the last month of the 2005 Jeep 4x4
      Geocaching Challenge.  I happen to have 2 white jeep TB's that I would
      be happy to pass along to a local cacher who hasn't had chance to come
      across one and enter the contest.  One of the jeeps recently came down
      from the ORIGINAL STASH TRIBUTE PLAQUE(GCGV0P), so thats kind of cool,
      and the other is a NUTS one that has been floating around the area for
      awhile.  Anyway, I understand last year some people didn't get a
      chance to enter the jeep contest because the jeep TB's were hard to
      come by.  So here's a chance to trick out a jeep and maybe win one!!
      Let me know....

      Oh, BTW, I busted Blucruz at Mechoopda this afternoon - That was me
      going down the highway honking my horn!  He was so busy - I don't even
      think he noticed :)

      Yahoo! for Good

    • Blucruz
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
        > Oh, BTW, I busted Blucruz at Mechoopda this afternoon - That was me
        > going down the highway honking my horn! He was so busy - I don't
        even
        > think he noticed :)

        Yep, Guilty as charged! I heard the horn but there was so much
        traffic, I never would have guessed which vehicle it came from?

        I too have a 2005 White Jeep TB that I will be passing along. In fact
        I will put out a new cache next week in Paradise somewhere with it in
        it so keep your GPSr's warmed up!