2005 Jeep 4x4 Geocaching Challenge

  • Raymond
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2005
      Looks like tomorrow starts the last month of the 2005 Jeep 4x4
      Geocaching Challenge. I happen to have 2 white jeep TB's that I would
      be happy to pass along to a local cacher who hasn't had chance to come
      across one and enter the contest. One of the jeeps recently came down
      from the ORIGINAL STASH TRIBUTE PLAQUE(GCGV0P), so thats kind of cool,
      and the other is a NUTS one that has been floating around the area for
      awhile. Anyway, I understand last year some people didn't get a
      chance to enter the jeep contest because the jeep TB's were hard to
      come by. So here's a chance to trick out a jeep and maybe win one!!
      Let me know....

      Oh, BTW, I busted Blucruz at Mechoopda this afternoon - That was me
      going down the highway honking my horn! He was so busy - I don't even
      think he noticed :)
    • Debra Haseleu
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2005
        Raymond,
        That is a very nice thing for you to do. I am sure there will be a few takers, I don't need one because I have one for the contest for next month. Just wanted to let you know what a very kind jesture you are making. I was one of the ones last yr. that didn't get one until it was too late, so you will make someone very happy. I am passing mine on to a fellow geo cacher who needs one also. So Thank you for whomever ends up with one of yours.
        Debbie (Cache Busters)

        Raymond <rxcooper@...> wrote:
        Looks like tomorrow starts the last month of the 2005 Jeep 4x4
        Geocaching Challenge. I happen to have 2 white jeep TB's that I would
        be happy to pass along to a local cacher who hasn't had chance to come
        across one and enter the contest. One of the jeeps recently came down
        from the ORIGINAL STASH TRIBUTE PLAQUE(GCGV0P), so thats kind of cool,
        and the other is a NUTS one that has been floating around the area for
        awhile. Anyway, I understand last year some people didn't get a
        chance to enter the jeep contest because the jeep TB's were hard to
        come by. So here's a chance to trick out a jeep and maybe win one!!
        Let me know....

        Oh, BTW, I busted Blucruz at Mechoopda this afternoon - That was me
        going down the highway honking my horn! He was so busy - I don't even
        think he noticed :)

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/DLTolB/TM

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • rich sasek
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30, 2005
          I would love to get one. Havent seen one since we placed ours. I have a really neat idea to. That is if no one beat me to it. I share well also.

          Rich
          $jester

          Raymond <rxcooper@...> wrote:
          Looks like tomorrow starts the last month of the 2005 Jeep 4x4
          Geocaching Challenge.  I happen to have 2 white jeep TB's that I would
          be happy to pass along to a local cacher who hasn't had chance to come
          across one and enter the contest.  One of the jeeps recently came down
          from the ORIGINAL STASH TRIBUTE PLAQUE(GCGV0P), so thats kind of cool,
          and the other is a NUTS one that has been floating around the area for
          awhile.  Anyway, I understand last year some people didn't get a
          chance to enter the jeep contest because the jeep TB's were hard to
          come by.  So here's a chance to trick out a jeep and maybe win one!!
          Let me know....

          Oh, BTW, I busted Blucruz at Mechoopda this afternoon - That was me
          going down the highway honking my horn!  He was so busy - I don't even
          think he noticed :)

          Yahoo! for Good

        • Blucruz
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
            > Oh, BTW, I busted Blucruz at Mechoopda this afternoon - That was me
            > going down the highway honking my horn! He was so busy - I don't
            even
            > think he noticed :)

            Yep, Guilty as charged! I heard the horn but there was so much
            traffic, I never would have guessed which vehicle it came from?

            I too have a 2005 White Jeep TB that I will be passing along. In fact
            I will put out a new cache next week in Paradise somewhere with it in
            it so keep your GPSr's warmed up!