Archived caches

  • s lieth
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 6:04 AM
      I definitely agree with Rock and Crystal on this
      issue. One of the great things about belonging to a
      group such as NUTS or RCGDS is that you actually get
      to meet other cachers. Once you meet other cachers,
      you often form this bond to help others out while you
      are out caching. For example, Hynr and I often carry
      spare logs with us. It's so easy and it helps enhance
      the game for us. While we don't usually trade cache
      items, I'll often put in extra goodies 'cuz I know
      that families that cache with young kids appreciate
      the swag. We've also occasionally replaced a cache
      that had been destroyed or viciously muggled.

      Anyhow, this is just a game. That's all. Do what you
      can to make it enjoyable for yourself and your caching
      friends. Life is too short to carry grudges.
      Besides, while we stew over life's slights (and this
      can be ANYTHING) we lose time that we coulda and
      shoulda been caching!

      Teachermom

      http://mail.yahoo.com