Meo Geo turns double digits

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 29, 2005
      Happy birthday to Maggie who turned 10 yesterday.
    • Bryan Wright
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 29, 2005
        Woohoo! Now that's something to celebrate!

        Happy Birthday Maggie!!!

        The SKWERLs

        Happy birthday to Maggie who turned 10 yesterday.

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • JeoMc5@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 29, 2005
          WooHoo!!
          Happy Birthday!!
          Now, I know I'll probably get in trouble for this but did you get a gps or pda for your birthday??

          Jeo

          Happy birthday to Maggie who turned 10 yesterday.

          <FONT COLOR="#000099">Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make
          Yahoo! your home page
          </FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/DLTolB/TM"><B>Click
          Here!</B></A>

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Bob Francis
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 29, 2005
            A Very Happy Birthday to you Maggie!!

            Bob and Vicky

            Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:
            Happy birthday to Maggie who turned 10 yesterday.

            Yahoo! for Good

          • Keith and Debbie
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 29, 2005
              ---
              Happy Birthday Maggie!!
              Debbie and Keith

              In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Bob Francis <franfam1@y...> wrote:
              > A Very Happy Birthday to you Maggie!!
              >
              > Bob and Vicky
              >
              > Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
              > Happy birthday to Maggie who turned 10 yesterday.

              Service.

              > ---------------------------------
              >

              > ---------------------------------
              > Yahoo! for Good
            • rich sasek
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 29, 2005
                Cool, a decade. Before you know it you'll be OLD (like some of the other Cachers around).
                Happy Birthday from us all.
                Rich Carolyn Ian and Cupcake

                Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:
                Happy birthday to Maggie who turned 10 yesterday.

                Yahoo! for Good

              • Raymond
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 29, 2005
                  Congratulations on becoming a ten-ager!! Happy Birthday!

                  --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Escapades" <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
                  > Happy birthday to Maggie who turned 10 yesterday.
                • BootyBuddies
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 30, 2005
                    Belated Birthday Greetings, Maggie!

                    Debby and Bill and Buddy and Jeremy

                    Keith and Debbie <Bullwinkle1153@...> wrote:
                    ---
                    Happy Birthday Maggie!!
                    Debbie and Keith

                    In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Bob Francis <franfam1@y...> wrote:
                    > A Very Happy Birthday to you Maggie!!

                    > Bob and Vicky
                    >
                    > Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
                    > Happy birthday to Maggie who turned 10 yesterday.

                    Service.

                    > Yahoo! for Good
                    >  Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

                    Yahoo! for Good

                  • emsdawn21
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 30, 2005
                      Belated happy birthday kido!