Archived Caches cachebusters

  • luandbob
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2005
      I am sorry to see another negative note about maintaining caches.
      We go throught a lot of trouble getting them out, buy unfortunately
      we can not control the weather, or how another Geo Cacher leaves, or
      replaces the cache.But when someone tells us about a problem we try
      to fix, or make it right.
      Today a lot of people have PC's to put info. into. But unfortunately
      when there is a change or archieve it don't let you know, unless you
      keep it updated everyday.
      No one likes to go on a bad hunt, So please people replace caches as
      you found them.This is supposed to be fun, not to dread reading your
      e-mail. Keith and Debbie,continue to have fun,and you both get out and
      find those new caches. Thanks for all your hides. Bob and Lu
      .