Re: Events

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 18, 2004
      I think a cache event in Westwood would be great. The end of May is
      kind of busy for some NUTS. There is the Redding cache event on May
      23, and some of the area cachers are going camping in the desert the
      following weekend. June 12th there is going to be an all day event
      in Coloma put on by the RCGDS group, NUTS are welcome. These are
      the only conflicting dates I know of. Pick any other date and we
      will try to go for sure.
    • dawn mateo
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 19, 2004
        How about middle of July?  Does that work out for everyone?

        FireDawn

        Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:
        I think a cache event in Westwood would be great.  The end of May is
        kind of busy for some NUTS.  There is the Redding cache event on May
        23, and some of the area cachers are going camping in the desert the
        following weekend.  June 12th there is going to be an all day event
        in Coloma put on by the RCGDS group, NUTS are welcome.  These are
        the only conflicting dates I know of.  Pick any other date and we
        will try to go for sure.

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

        Do you Yahoo!?

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 19, 2004
          An event in July in Westwood would be really good. It would give
          some of us valley NUTS a chance to get up to a cooler climate. Do
          you recommend any motels in the area if we want to make a weekend of
          it?
        • Donald Liddiard
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 19, 2004
            Sounds good to us.  How about a campout near the lake, any good camp spots???  Could we make it earlier than later in the month? We'll be gone the last week of July.  Great idea, Rock&Crystal (& Pebble, too)

            An event in July in Westwood would be really good.  It would give
            some of us valley NUTS a chance to get up to a cooler climate.  Do
            you recommend any motels in the area if we want to make a weekend of
            it?

            Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
            http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
            http://usclick.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/DLTolB/TM

                 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Pat or Bert Hall
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 19, 2004
              We go for the early date also, will be in Washington amassing gobs of caches last 2 weeks of July.

              Sounds good to us.  How about a campout near the lake, any good camp spots???  Could we make it earlier than later in the month? We'll be gone the last week of July.  Great idea, Rock&Crystal (& Pebble, too)

              An event in July in Westwood would be really good.  It would give
              some of us valley NUTS a chance to get up to a cooler climate.  Do
              you recommend any motels in the area if we want to make a weekend of
              it?

              Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
              http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
              http://usclick.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/DLTolB/TM

                   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

            • cache_us_if_you_can
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 21, 2004
                --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "emsdawn21" <emsdawn21@y...> wrote:
                > I was thinking about having an event up in WestWood at Buffalo
                > Chips. Great Pizza. Most likey in May. Any specific date work
                > good for people? More like sometime towards the end of the month
                so
                > That I could request it off or work the station in WW.
                >
                > FireDawn

                We'll also be busy with the Redding event and the Blackrock campout,
                but July sounds like it will work for us. Anyone know of good places
                to camp in the area?