July NUTS event

  • emsdawn21
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
      Yeah I some a few details. It will be July 17th (Saturday) at
      Buffalo Chips pizza parlor in Westwood, Ca (96137 for those of you
      who want to look at area caches. Meet at 6pm,....wait.....you'll
      just have to wait until I post it in the next few
      weeks...Haha...Gosh, I sure can be evil >:-). I plan on placing a
      few more caches before then so that out-of-towners can get many.
      Hope to see you all on July 17th (I even requested the day off of
      work....just for you folks)

      FireDawn
    • cache_us_if_you_can
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2004
        I work most weekends, but it's far enough in advance that I may be
        able to get the day off. -Cache Us