Re: [NUTS] movin' on

  • John Bloom
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 2, 2004
      Or "Southern Lower Oregon Bootie Snatchers" SLOBS, man, I see where this is going!!

      Donald Liddiard <redhawk6611@...> wrote:
      Aw NUTS!!!  :o(  Well we are holding back the tears, sorta!!  We hate to see you leave, and regret having missed all of those fine breakfasts down here.  We also remember a great dinner in Brookings, and expect to do a lot more of those in the future with the great Buster.  We will miss the wit and wisdom and evilness that you put into those caches of yours.  Guess we'll just have to go Brooking Buster Cache Busting. So does this mean we can all come up and create caches in and around Brookings and you'll watch over them all for us???  :o)  Hope you'll save some of those fish for us to catch... when we drop in... and remember we know where you live!! ;o)  Keep an eye open for some reasonable property, you know that's the area we will be heading to eventually. By the way how about Southern Oregon Bootie Seekers????  :o)   We'll see you soon, Rock&Crystal (& Pebble, too)  P.S. Pebble will miss the notes on the window, but looks forward to seeing you and the wonder dog in Oregon.

      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 2, 2004
        Its kind of tramatic when you hear your losing one of your NUTS...

        JeoMc5@... wrote:
        First of all Dittos to what Escapades says, and second of all watch out! Once you've setup camp up there I for one will be coming up that way just to see what happens when you get there.

        sniff, sniff

        Jeo

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

        Do you Yahoo!?

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • John Bloom
        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 2, 2004
          I just hope that my moving North doesn't have an adverse effect on the balance of the planet, causing it possibly to shift on it's axis, throwing us into an ice-age or something really bad! Perhaps I should go on a diet to help keep things in line, eh?

          Buster

          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 2, 2004
            That's for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o(