Re: [NUTS] cache approval

  • Jenn Oates
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2005
      No wait!  For some reason I am not on that list, so if you're gonna send $$$$, wait.

      On Sep 11, 2005, at 3:59 PM, Warren Harding wrote:

      1. Go to www.rcgds.net
      2. Click on Sacramento Area Geocaching Leaders
      3. Send 3 dollars to each geocacher on that list.
      4. Submit your cache proposal.
      47Dad47

      >From: Bill Hoke <bhoke@...>
      >To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [NUTS] cache approval
      >Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 14:08:50 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >How do you go about getting permission to place a
      >cache? Does this apply to all caches? Thanks for the
      >info
      >Bill and Lore

      Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts
      Treasure seeker

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Warren Harding
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 11, 2005
        Jenn is correct. She belongs on that list. Send her 3 dollars to me and I
        will get it to her.