Re: [NUTS] Salmon Run

  • rich sasek
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7 6:54 PM
      We have been waiting impatienly for that to happen. I drive by about once a week to see how the progress is comming. Ian is looking forward to it. I think that we are planing on going on Sat. 17. When were you going to go?
      Rich

      Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:
      Hi everyone!
      I went out to check on a couple of our caches that are near the Feather River and boy is the river full of salmon right now! If anyone is interested, the hatchery is going to be opening the ladder on Sept. 15th.
      Gail (Escapades)

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Joe and/or Kimberly Fitzer
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7 8:06 PM
        Also on Sept 24 there will be a free, FREE , salmon dinner across from the hatchery at the nature center. It is put on by the maidu tribe and there wil be singers and dancers.

        Joe,Kim and the Geo Kids, Kalena(10),JJ(8),and Beth(6)

        GeoCaching.com