NUTS/RCGDS geocaching coin

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2005
      Hi everyone, plans have been in the works to create our very own NUTS (Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers) and RCGDS (River City Geocaching and Dining Society) geocaching coin for collection, trade,  or circulation as you would a TB. One side will have our NUTS "pie wedge" and banner, the other will have the RCGDS button. [See the attachments]. Our side will have the numbered sequence from 1 to 500 and the date will be 2005 also on our side (we'll let them call theirs the "front") ;o). It will be a silver coin, 1 and 5/8" in diameter and the logos will be in color. The silver is more sturdy and lasts longer and will set off the colors nicely. The cost will be $6.00 (just two gallons of gas!!) per coin and only five hundred will be made, at least to start. We have some pretty serious "up front" money for a bunch of gas poor cachers so we are taking orders starting now The profit from our (NUTS) sales will go to the NUTS future activities, prizes, etc. as will the RCGDS' sale profits go to them. Outside purchases (and I guess there are a lot of interested non-members) will be split between the two groups. Hope you like the design, we think it will be a beautiful coin. If you'd like to order one or a bunch, please email us at redhawk2853@... and we'll take your order.  Not certain when we can take delivery, but we'll let you know as soon as we know! Thanks folks, happy caching, Rock&Crystal