Re: [NUTS] GeoCoins

  • bintigger@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 7, 2005
      Anyone have information on the status of the Nuts GeoCoins ? I would like to buy 5 if possible. Please let me know.

      Thank you and Happy Caching
      Lora
      Geotigger

        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 11, 2005
          Rock,I'm sorry that I didn't get a chance to pay you
          yesterday. Is there somewhere I could send the money
          to? Let me know .Again my apologies. Bill

          --- redhawk2853@... wrote:

          > Yes, we have information of the status of the NUTS
          > coins. We placed an order at the RCGDS event
          > yesterday for some 114 coins based on the response
          > from you all this last week. We think we have
          > collected enough upfront money (if everyone comes
          > through as promised, and between us and the other
          > groups wanting to order) to go ahead and place the
          > order to strike the coins. We'll let you know just
          > as soon as they are available (probably a month or
          > so). We think they're going to be really nice.
          > Thanks, Rock&Crystal

        • nelson143
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 11, 2005
            I requested a few, but never heard about payment (when or where?).
            Just let me know.
            Ed
            TB&TB

            > Rock,I'm sorry that I didn't get a chance to pay you
            > yesterday. Is there somewhere I could send the money
            > to? Let me know .Again my apologies. Bill
            >
            > --- redhawk2853@... wrote:
            >
            >> Yes, we have information of the status of the NUTS
            >> coins. We placed an order at the RCGDS event
            >> yesterday for some 114 coins based on the response
            >> from you all this last week. We think we have
            >> collected enough upfront money (if everyone comes
            >> through as promised, and between us and the other
            >> groups wanting to order) to go ahead and place the
            >> order to strike the coins. We'll let you know just
            >> as soon as they are available (probably a month or
            >> so). We think they're going to be really nice.
            >> Thanks, Rock&Crystal

          • LVB
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 11, 2005
              Hi Ya

              I've requested 5 of thies!

              Where do you want the check and by when ??

              L.V.Bauer ( Cantseem )

              You typed ??

              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 11, 2005
                Yes, for those who want to mail or drop off the money for the coins our address is: Don Liddiard  6682 Moore Rd.  Paradise, CA 95969 Thanks, Don & Jacqi aka Rock&Crystal

                --- redhawk2853@... wrote:

                > Yes, we have information of the status of the NUTS
                > coins. We placed an order at the RCGDS event
                > yesterday for some 114 coins based on the response
                > from you all this last week. We think we have
                > collected enough upfront money (if everyone comes
                > through as promised, and between us and the other
                > groups wanting to order) to go ahead and place the
                > order to strike the coins. We'll let you know just
                > as soon as they are available (probably a month or
                > so). We think they're going to be really nice.
                > Thanks, Rock&Crystal

              • Team Private Eyes Ielati
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 11, 2005
                  Hello,
                  I would like to get coins too. Am I to late to get them?? I have been off line for awhile and missed out. If I can still get some, how much are the coins??
                  Team Private Eyes~Brenda

                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 11, 2005
                    You're very close to late! :o) They are $6 a piece... we probably can order some more but need to know how many you want, quickly... hopefully we can get them for you. R&C

                    --- redhawk2853@... wrote:

                    > Yes, we have information of the status of the NUTS
                    > coins. We placed an order at the RCGDS event
                    > yesterday for some 114 coins based on the response
                    > from you all this last week. We think we have
                    > collected enough upfront money (if everyone comes
                    > through as promised, and between us and the other
                    > groups wanting to order) to go ahead and place the
                    > order to strike the coins. We'll let you know just
                    > as soon as they are available (probably a month or
                    > so). We think they're going to be really nice.
                    > Thanks, Rock&Crystal

                  • Team Private Eyes Ielati
                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 11, 2005
                      I would like 3 if you can. Thanks
                      Team Private Eyes~Brenda

                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 11, 2005
                        Will do, we have you down for 3 coins. Thanks, R&C

                        --- redhawk2853@... wrote:

                        > Yes, we have information of the status of the NUTS
                        > coins. We placed an order at the RCGDS event
                        > yesterday for some 114 coins based on the response
                        > from you all this last week. We think we have
                        > collected enough upfront money (if everyone comes
                        > through as promised, and between us and the other
                        > groups wanting to order) to go ahead and place the
                        > order to strike the coins. We'll let you know just
                        > as soon as they are available (probably a month or
                        > so). We think they're going to be really nice.
                        > Thanks, Rock&Crystal

                      • Team Private Eyes Ielati
                        Message 11 of 12 , Sep 11, 2005
                          Do you want me to send you a check?? If yes, who do I make it out too?
                          Thanks~ Brenda

                          --- redhawk2853@... wrote:

                          > Yes, we have information of the status of the NUTS
                          > coins. We placed an order at the RCGDS event
                          > yesterday for some 114 coins based on the response
                          > from you all this last week. We think we have
                          > collected enough upfront money (if everyone comes
                          > through as promised, and between us and the other
                          > groups wanting to order) to go ahead and place the
                          > order to strike the coins. We'll let you know just
                          > as soon as they are available (probably a month or
                          > so). We think they're going to be really nice.
                          > Thanks, Rock&Crystal

                          Hobby and craft supplyCraft hobbyHobbies and crafts
                          Treasure seeker
                        • rich sasek
                          Message 12 of 12 , Sep 12, 2005
                            Can you put us down for two? I havent been paying attention.
                            Rich

                            --- redhawk2853@... wrote:

                            > Yes, we have information of the status of the NUTS
                            > coins. We placed an order at the RCGDS event
                            > yesterday for some 114 coins based on the response
                            > from you all this last week. We think we have
                            > collected enough upfront money (if everyone comes
                            > through as promised, and between us and the other
                            > groups wanting to order) to go ahead and place the
                            > order to strike the coins. We'll let you know just
                            > as soon as they are available (probably a month or
                            > so). We think they're going to be really nice.
                            > Thanks, Rock&Crystal

                            Yahoo! for Good