Cache Question

  • geo_thrak
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2005
      There was a cache I had read logs on that I wanted to try but I can't
      seem to find it now. From what I remember I think it was in the 20th
      Street Park area. It had to do with water and a trick to getting the
      cache container. Can anybody tell me what it was called so I can look
      it up. I seem to be drawing a blank when I look for it now.