Re: [NUTS] Movin' On

  • John Bloom
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2004
      The way I have it figured, with all the caches placed between here and Brookings and assuming that most of you would want to snatch as many as you can along the way, you would all be several years older by the time you reached Brookings, probably just in time for my memorial service, oh yuk! Oh, I've got it: "Brookings Area Treasure Snatchers"ok, I'll work on it!!

      Buster
      Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:
      You could start a new geocaching club up there, hmmm, maybe Brookings Unusual Treasure Seekers...maybe not.  Count us in the for the big event cache.  I can hear it now, What are all these NUTS from California doing up here?

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Do you Yahoo!?