Re: New member... geo_thrak

  • geo_thrak
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2005
      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "redhawk2853" <redhawk2853@m...> wrote:
      > Welcome to our newest member, geo_thrak, a declared friend of BoboLu's
      > (now that DIDN'T help him get in the group!) :o) Kidding of course...
      > Please welcome our latest newbie. Rock&Crystal

      Now don't go getting me in trouble already! Actually I did hear about
      geocaching from Bobolu - he's a neighbor from down the street and he
      seemed soooooooooooooooooooo enthusiastic about geocaching I just had
      to check into it. After reading the forums for a week or two I took
      the plunge and bought myself a GPSr and started caching. I like it!