Howdy.....

  • geo_thrak
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 3:48 PM
      "Welcome to our newest member, geo_thrak, a declared friend of
      BoboLu's
      (now that DIDN'T help him get in the group!) :o) Kidding of course...
      Please welcome our latest newbie. Rock&Crystal"

      Now don't go getting me in trouble already! Actually Bobolu did
      introduce me to the concept of geocaching. He's a neighbor from down
      the street and he was sooooooooooooooooo enthusiastic about geocaching
      that I had to go and check out the web site. After reading the forums
      for a week or two I took the plunge and bought a GPSr and started
      caching. I think I'm hooked.