Re: [NUTS] Cache Maintenance Sat. Sept-3-05

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 30, 2005
      Bummer, would love to go but we are out of town this weekend... thanks for the offer... Rock&Crystal

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 30, 2005
        LOL - you replied to the wrong person. I would guess you were doing group maintenance at the time. Thought I'd let you know.

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 31, 2005
          Hey there geo_thrak, actually the reply went to everyone in the NUTS group. We like to fill up your email box! :o)  Sorry about that, R&C

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 31, 2005
            Ahhhhh.... I see. These forums don't work like most places I've been.
            I've been wondering where all the Chico folks have been hiding since I
            haven't seen much of you on the geocaching.com forums - now I know
            where you lurk. :)

            I tried to just be thrak here as I am on geocaching.com but the name
            seems to have been used by someone else at some time so I had to
            improvise a bit.

            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, <redhawk2853@m...> wrote:
            > Hey there geo_thrak, actually the reply went to everyone in the NUTS
            group. We like to fill up your email box! :o) Sorry about that, R&C

          • Raymond
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 31, 2005
              Count me in for "Willard's Round Up" this Saturday!! Can't wait to
              head for the hills :)

              --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, <redhawk2853@m...> wrote:
              > Bummer, would love to go but we are out of town this weekend...
              thanks for the offer... Rock&Crystal

              Service.
            • Jack Warson
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
                I'll be with Mr, B in a jeep. Meeting you at Phone a friend #5 cache site.  See you guys there.
                Count me in for "Willard's Round Up" this Saturday!!  Can't wait to
                head for the hills :)

                --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, <redhawk2853@m...> wrote:
                > Bummer, would love to go but we are out of town this weekend...
                thanks for the offer... Rock&Crystal

                Service.