Re: [NUTS] New member... geo_thrak

  • bintigger@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2005
      WELCOME  GEO-THRAK   from GeoTigger here somewhat of a newbie also. have fun caching and watch those FTF with Bobolu around  ha ha   :)
    • Joe and/or Kimberly Fitzer
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2005
        We wont hold you knowing "FTF BoB" against ya.....Welcome aboard.

        Joe,Kim and the Geo Kids, Kalena(10),JJ(8),and Beth(6)

        GeoCaching.com

      • Joe and/or Kimberly Fitzer
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 30, 2005
          Our oldest is now Butte Conties rep for Missette. She also explained geocaching as one of her favorite hobbies.

          www.heavenlyq.com   if you are interested in seeing some great pictures.

          Joe,Kim and the Geo Kids, Kalena(10),JJ(8),and Beth(6)

          GeoCaching.com

        • geo_thrak
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 30, 2005
            Thanks!