New member... geo_thrak

  • redhawk2853
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2005
      Welcome to our newest member, geo_thrak, a declared friend of BoboLu's
      (now that DIDN'T help him get in the group!) :o) Kidding of course...
      Please welcome our latest newbie. Rock&Crystal
    • geo_thrak
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2005
        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "redhawk2853" <redhawk2853@m...> wrote:
        > Welcome to our newest member, geo_thrak, a declared friend of BoboLu's
        > (now that DIDN'T help him get in the group!) :o) Kidding of course...
        > Please welcome our latest newbie. Rock&Crystal

        Now don't go getting me in trouble already! Actually I did hear about
        geocaching from Bobolu - he's a neighbor from down the street and he
        seemed soooooooooooooooooooo enthusiastic about geocaching I just had
        to check into it. After reading the forums for a week or two I took
        the plunge and bought myself a GPSr and started caching. I like it!