Re: [NUTS] movin' on

  • John Bloom
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 2, 2004
      Thank you Doggy face, but not to fret, for I will be much akin to the bad penny, always coming back. Should be able to come back about every 5-6weeks for a little caching and breakfast fests, just enough time to harass the troops and wear out my welcome!

      Buster

      All jokes aside Buster, you have given Kathi and I many a laugh and fun times searching for your evasive caches.  We will miss the caches but hope to continue laughing at your cleaver wit via email.  A giant sad face from the daugpack.                           :(
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 2, 2004
        Hey Jeo, Yes, it should be interesting to put a slightly different twist on caching up that way. All the caches I've taken there have been straight-forward, hide-em in the stump, crotch of a tree, magnetic key-holder on a sign, the usual stuff and that's ok, but I would like to employ some of the more clever stuff that I have come across down this way, thanks to all of you guys and gals. I can't wait to try a "Gold Country Challenge" on those Oregon dudes and dudettes. I have not seen any 2 or 3 stage caches up there, or any that require special tools, so it should be fun to see the reaction of the locals once I've got a toe-hold on some good locations, which there are many!!

        Buster

        JeoMc5@... wrote:
        First of all Dittos to what Escapades says, and second of all watch out! Once you've setup camp up there I for one will be coming up that way just to see what happens when you get there.

        sniff, sniff

        Jeo

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • JeoMc5@aol.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 2, 2004
          OH NO!
          B.A.T.S. in the Belfry (or Bookings)
          I'm going to keep a watch on your hides up that way and an occassional note our way would be greatly appreciated. Have fun teaching them the history of the area that they don't teach in schools.

          Jeo
        • Donald Liddiard
          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 2, 2004
            Aw NUTS!!!  :o(  Well we are holding back the tears, sorta!!  We hate to see you leave, and regret having missed all of those fine breakfasts down here.  We also remember a great dinner in Brookings, and expect to do a lot more of those in the future with the great Buster.  We will miss the wit and wisdom and evilness that you put into those caches of yours.  Guess we'll just have to go Brooking Buster Cache Busting. So does this mean we can all come up and create caches in and around Brookings and you'll watch over them all for us???  :o)  Hope you'll save some of those fish for us to catch... when we drop in... and remember we know where you live!! ;o)  Keep an eye open for some reasonable property, you know that's the area we will be heading to eventually. By the way how about Southern Oregon Bootie Seekers????  :o)   We'll see you soon, Rock&Crystal (& Pebble, too)  P.S. Pebble will miss the notes on the window, but looks forward to seeing you and the wonder dog in Oregon.

              Message 6 of 18 , Jun 2, 2004
                Or "Southern Lower Oregon Bootie Snatchers" SLOBS, man, I see where this is going!!

                Message 7 of 18 , Jun 2, 2004
                  Its kind of tramatic when you hear your losing one of your NUTS...

                  JeoMc5@... wrote:
                  First of all Dittos to what Escapades says, and second of all watch out! Once you've setup camp up there I for one will be coming up that way just to see what happens when you get there.

                  sniff, sniff

                  Jeo

                  Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

                  Do you Yahoo!?

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                  Do you Yahoo!?
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jun 2, 2004

                    Message 9 of 18 , Jun 2, 2004
                      I just hope that my moving North doesn't have an adverse effect on the balance of the planet, causing it possibly to shift on it's axis, throwing us into an ice-age or something really bad! Perhaps I should go on a diet to help keep things in line, eh?

                      Buster

                      Message 10 of 18 , Jun 2, 2004
                        That's for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o(