Re: [NUTS] Movin' On

  • John Bloom
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2004
      How about: " Buster's Brookings Bodashus Cache-Bash"?

      Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
      Odd...I can already feel a Brookings rally coming on.  more than 140 cool smileys can be introduced into your e-mail by a simple mouse click - download that free tool at www.schmaili.com
      Tanky

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2004
        You could start a new geocaching club up there, hmmm, maybe Brookings Unusual Treasure Seekers...maybe not.  Count us in the for the big event cache.  I can hear it now, What are all these NUTS from California doing up here?

        Do you Yahoo!?

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • John Bloom
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2004
          The way I have it figured, with all the caches placed between here and Brookings and assuming that most of you would want to snatch as many as you can along the way, you would all be several years older by the time you reached Brookings, probably just in time for my memorial service, oh yuk! Oh, I've got it: "Brookings Area Treasure Snatchers"ok, I'll work on it!!

          Buster