Logo

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 25, 2005
      Hello, this is Richard of the GeoCrickets.I am working on the coin for
      the NUTS/RCGDS groups. I need to get a better resolution graphic of
      the logo then what is on the site. If anyone can help please let me
      know or send it to me.

      Richard
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 25, 2005
        Old Hippy is the one who designed the NUTS logo.  He may still have something you can use,
        Mike
        Escapades

        Richard <redwolf9@...> wrote:
        Hello, this is Richard of the GeoCrickets.I am working on the coin for
        the NUTS/RCGDS groups. I need to get a better resolution graphic of
        the logo then what is on the site. If anyone can help please let me
        know or send it to me.

        Richard

      • Warren Harding
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 25, 2005
          what did he use for a model?

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 25, 2005
            I will give you two guesses...

            Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:
            what did he use for a model?

            >From: Escapades <escapades4cache@...>
            >To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [NUTS] Logo
            >Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:44:25 -0700 (PDT)
            >
            >Old Hippy is the one who designed the NUTS logo.  He may still have
            >something you can use,
            >Mike
            >Escapades
            >
            >Richard <redwolf9@...> wrote:
            >Hello, this is Richard of the GeoCrickets.I am working on the coin for
            >the NUTS/RCGDS groups. I need to get a better resolution graphic of
            >the logo then what is on the site. If anyone can help please let me
            >know or send it to me.
            >
            >Richard
            >

            >Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

            >Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Hobby

            >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
            >

            >---------------------------------

          • Warren Harding
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 26, 2005
              My first guess is that it would be a self portrait.
              47Dad47

              >From: Escapades <escapades4cache@...>
              >To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: Re: [NUTS] Logo
              >Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:12:23 -0700 (PDT)
              >
              >I will give you two guesses...
              >
              >Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:what did he use for a model?
              >

              > >From: Escapades <escapades4cache@...>
              > >To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
              > >Subject: Re: [NUTS] Logo
              > >Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:44:25 -0700 (PDT)
              > >
              > >Old Hippy is the one who designed the NUTS logo. He may still have
              > >something you can use,
              > >Mike
              > >Escapades
              > >
              > >Richard <redwolf9@...> wrote:
              > >Hello, this is Richard of the GeoCrickets.I am working on the coin for
              > >the NUTS/RCGDS groups. I need to get a better resolution graphic of
              > >the logo then what is on the site. If anyone can help please let me
              > >know or send it to me.
              > >
              > >Richard
              > >

              > >Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

              > >Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Hobby

              > >---------------------------------
              > >

              >Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

              >Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Hobby

              >---------------------------------

            • Warren Harding
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 26, 2005
                My second guess is that is would be something he found under a kilt.

                >From: "Warren Harding" <warrenh2002@...>
                >To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: Re: [NUTS] Logo
                >Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:02:07 -0700
                >
                >My first guess is that it would be a self portrait.
                >47Dad47
                >

                > >From: Escapades <escapades4cache@...>
                > >To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                > >Subject: Re: [NUTS] Logo
                > >Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:12:23 -0700 (PDT)
                > >
                > >I will give you two guesses...
                > >
                > >Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:what did he use for a
                >model?
                > >

                > > >From: Escapades <escapades4cache@...>
                > > >To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                > > >Subject: Re: [NUTS] Logo
                > > >Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:44:25 -0700 (PDT)
                > > >
                > > >Old Hippy is the one who designed the NUTS logo. He may still have
                > > >something you can use,
                > > >Mike
                > > >Escapades
                > > >
                > > >Richard <redwolf9@...> wrote:
                > > >Hello, this is Richard of the GeoCrickets.I am working on the coin for
                > > >the NUTS/RCGDS groups. I need to get a better resolution graphic of
                > > >the logo then what is on the site. If anyone can help please let me
                > > >know or send it to me.
                > > >
                > > >Richard
                > > >

                > > >Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

                > > >Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Hobby

                >Service.
                > > >

                > > >---------------------------------
                > > >

                > >Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

                > >Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Hobby

                > >---------------------------------

              • Tag

                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 26, 2005
                    My observation is that those two categories wouldn't be mutually exclusive!
                    **YIKES!!!*** :-)

                    The SKWERL

                    My second guess is that is would be something he found under a kilt.

                    >From: "Warren Harding" <warrenh2002@...>
                    >To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                    >Subject: Re: [NUTS] Logo
                    >Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:02:07 -0700
                    >
                    >My first guess is that it would be a self portrait.
                    >47Dad47
                    >

                    > >From: Escapades <escapades4cache@...>
                    > >To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                    > >Subject: Re: [NUTS] Logo
                    > >Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:12:23 -0700 (PDT)
                    > >
                    > >I will give you two guesses...
                    > >
                    > >Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:what did he use for a
                    >model?
                    > >

                    > > >From: Escapades <escapades4cache@...>
                    > > >To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                    > > >Subject: Re: [NUTS] Logo
                    > > >Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:44:25 -0700 (PDT)
                    > > >
                    > > >Old Hippy is the one who designed the NUTS logo. He may still have
                    > > >something you can use,
                    > > >Mike
                    > > >Escapades
                    > > >
                    > > >Richard <redwolf9@...> wrote:
                    > > >Hello, this is Richard of the GeoCrickets.I am working on the coin for
                    > > >the NUTS/RCGDS groups. I need to get a better resolution graphic of
                    > > >the logo then what is on the site. If anyone can help please let me
                    > > >know or send it to me.
                    > > >
                    > > >Richard
                    > > >

                    > > >Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

                    > > >Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Hobby

                    >Service.
                    > > >

                    > > >---------------------------------
                    > > >

                    > >Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

                    > >Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Hobby

                    > >---------------------------------

                    Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
                    Yahoo! Groups Links
                  • JeoMc5@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 26, 2005
                      Hey, those be GOLDEN nuts  :P

                      Double **yikes**  ;-) ;-)

                      Jeo

                      My observation is that those two categories wouldn't be mutually exclusive!

                      The SKWERL

                      My second guess is that is would be something he found under a kilt.

                      >From: "Warren Harding" <warrenh2002@...> >Reply-To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com >To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com >Subject: Re: [NUTS] Logo >Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:02:07 -0700 > >My first guess is that it would be a self portrait. >47Dad47 > > > >From: Escapades <escapades4cache@...> > >Reply-To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com > >To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com > >Subject: Re: [NUTS] Logo > >Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:12:23 -0700 (PDT) > > > >I will give you two guesses... > > > >Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:what did he use for a >model? > > > > > > >From: Escapades <escapades4cache@...> > > >Reply-To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com > > >To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com > > >Subject: Re: [NUTS] Logo > > >Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:44:25 -0700 (PDT) > > > > > >Old Hippy is the one who designed the NUTS logo. He may still have > > >something you can use, > > >Mike > > >Escapades > > > > > >Richard <redwolf9@...> wrote: > > >Hello, this is Richard of the GeoCrickets.I am working on the coin for > > >the NUTS/RCGDS groups. I need to get a better resolution graphic of > > >the logo then what is on the site. If anyone can help please let me > > >know or send it to me. > > > > > >Richard > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers! > > > > > > > > > > > >SPONSORED LINKS > > >Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Hobby > > > > > >--------------------------------- > > >YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS > > > > > > > > > Visit your group "nuts_" on the web. > > > > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: > > > nuts_-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com > > > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of >Service. > > > > > > > > >--------------------------------- > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers! > > > > > > > >SPONSORED LINKS > >Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Hobby > > > >--------------------------------- > >YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS > > > > > > Visit your group "nuts_" on the web. > > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: > > nuts_-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. > > > > > >--------------------------------- > > > > > > > >
                      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers! Yahoo! Groups Links ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> <FONT COLOR="#000099">Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page </FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/DLTolB/TM"><B>Click Here!</B></A> --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers! Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nuts_/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: nuts_-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                    • Bob Francis
                      Message 10 of 10 , Aug 27, 2005
                        I sure hope that isn't also where the name of this fine group came from as well...