Re: [NUTS] Request for get well wishes

  • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2005
      Thanks for the e-cards and positive thought, everyone!!

      Julie is there at least thru the weekend, and apprieacates the kind words :) I've been taking printouts each day.

      I thought about placing a cache on her bed table (take something, leave a card), but I don't think the geocaching.com would allow it (dang guidelines) lol!

      Happy Caching!
      Ed
      TB&TB