Caches

  • Willard Bennett { MR,B ]
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 20, 2005
      I just wondered what happened to the caches that were raffeled off at
      the Durhan party ,I have only seen one . Am I missing
      something?????????. I also noticed that some cachers like finding
      caches but not hiding them?????? MR,B
    • rich sasek
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 21, 2005
        I recieved one of those and am going to put it out but I've been lazy.
        Rich

        http://mail.yahoo.com

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 21, 2006
            It looks like a lot of cachers have hit good number's lately. Congt's.
            I know cruser is looking to hit # 1000 soon. Just keep caching
          • Willard Bennett { MR,B ]
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 23, 2007
              Congt's on hitting # 2000 caches. sounds like you have been doing a
              lot of crusing.
            • Bill & Tuffy
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 8, 2007
                Move over Barry Bonds, tufbill broke 1000 the same day and in only 10
                months at bat.
              • EILEEN BELAN
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 8, 2007
                  Congrats! Unless you were using steroids....

                  Eileen....imcaver

                  Bill & Tuffy <hasel@...> wrote:
                  Move over Barry Bonds, tufbill broke 1000 the same day and in only 10
                  months at bat.

                • Jenn Oates
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 8, 2007
                    And no * next to his stats, either.  :)

                    On Aug 8, 2007, at 10:04 AM, Bill & Tuffy wrote:

                    Move over Barry Bonds, tufbill broke 1000 the same day and in only 10
                    months at bat.

                  • cinrafter
                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 8, 2007
                      Congrat tufbill on your 1000th and only in 10 months! I did 13 caches
                      yesterday by myself and before 2 p.m. and thought that was great. I had
                      no DNF's but wear me out!

                      Luc Pockets