Re: [NUTS] Digest Number 337

  • Bert Mansfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2005
      Way to go Bobolu!  We're especially honored that you chose our new cache for your 500th!
      Cache on!
      Plunk and Froggy

      nuts_@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/DLTolB/TM

      There are 9 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Bobolu Hits the Big #500!!
      From: Bob Francis
      2. Re: Bobolu Hits the Big #500!!
      From: "Jack Warson"
      3. Re: Bobolu Hits the Big #500!!
      From: Escapades
      4. BOBOLU's 500
      From: bintigger@...
      5. N.U.T.S. geo coin
      From: bintigger@...
      6. Re: Bobolu Hits the Big #500!!
      From: Jenn Oates
      7. Re: N.U.T.S. geo coin
      From:
      8. Re: N.U.T.S. geo coin
      From: "Jack Warson"
      9. Re: N.U.T.S. geo coin
      From: Richard Thompson

      Message: 1
      Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 20:46:00 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Bob Francis
      Subject: Bobolu Hits the Big #500!!

      We all know its not about the numbers... But 500 is worth half of a "Golden Nut" and that is pretty dang cool...

      Keep caching and planting caches, but most of all keep having fun!!

      Great Job Mom and Dad!!

      Love,

      Bob and Vicky

      ---------------------------------

      [This message contained attachments]

      Message: 2
      Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 20:59:22 -0800
      From: "Jack Warson"
      Subject: Re: Bobolu Hits the Big #500!!

      Congratulation to Bobolu for his 500th. And what were you doing just a year and a month ago. #1

      Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 21:00:12 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Escapades

      500 in 13 months...thats a lot of caching! Just how many were FTF's????? (LOL)
      Congrats from the Escapades

      Bob Francis wrote:

      We all know its not about the numbers... But 500 is worth half of a "Golden Nut" and that is pretty dang cool...

      Keep caching and planting caches, but most of all keep having fun!!

      Great Job Mom and Dad!!

      Love,

      Bob and Vicky

      ---------------------------------

      [This message contained attachments]

      Message: 4
      Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 00:00:47 EDT
      From: bintigger@...
      Subject: BOBOLU's 500

      Way to Go BOB lets see how long before you get the other half of your
      golden nut :) GO BOB GO

      Lora

      [This message contained attachments]

      Message: 5
      Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 00:03:08 EDT
      From: bintigger@...
      Subject: N.U.T.S. geo coin

      Hello

      I am a newbie and I saw a posting on a geo coin with the NUTS emblem on
      that is in the workings? Anyone with some info on them can you please contact
      me about it. I would like to get one for each geo cacher in the family which
      is 4 .

      Any info would be greatly appreciated
      Thank you
      GeoTigger
      hagatha5758
      Lora

      [This message contained attachments]

      Message: 6
      Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 21:11:09 -0700
      From: Jenn Oates

      Well OF COURSE it's about the numbers. Who told you it wasn't?!

      Only kidding, of course. 500 is a very respectable number, so kudos
      to you.

      On Aug 15, 2005, at 8:46 PM, Bob Francis wrote:

      > We all know its not about the numbers... But 500 is worth half of a
      > "Golden Nut" and that is pretty dang cool...
      >
      > Keep caching and planting caches, but most of all keep having fun!!
      >
      > Great Job Mom and Dad!!
      >

      > Love,
      >
      > Bob and Vicky

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >
      > Visit your group "nuts_" on the web.

      [This message contained attachments]

      Message: 7
      Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 21:26:19 -0700
      Subject: Re: N.U.T.S. geo coin

      I didn't hear about a NUTS geocoin...I'd buy a few too!
      Ed
      TB&TB
      I am a newbie and I saw a posting on a geo coin with the NUTS emblem on that is in the workings? Anyone with some info on them can you please contact me about it. I would like to get one for each geo cacher in the family which is 4 .

      Any info would be greatly appreciated
      Thank you
      GeoTigger
      hagatha5758
      Lora

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      [This message contained attachments]

      Message: 8
      Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 21:57:45 -0800
      From: "Jack Warson"

      I heard about the RCGDS and NUTS geo-coin at the RCGDS event in Davis this weekend. They are not finalize yet, but they do want our input on how its going to look and how many to make, to make it worth their time. I'm not sure who is heading it up but MikieP would know more about it. Rock might know more about it

      Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 22:23:07 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Richard Thompson

      For the people that did not get to be at the event
      yesterday, I want to show you what the RCGDS/NUTS coin
      will look like. Click on the links below.

      http://tinyurl.com/8rpe8

      http://tinyurl.com/a5zf2

      Thre will be a few changes but not much.

      The coin will be about 38mm (1.5 in.)
      It will be in Bronze
      should sell at about $5 to $6
      It will NOT be GC trackable but will be numberd to
      track on a different site.
      We will have 300 to 500 made.

      I will have more info soon.

      Also, we hope to have Embroidered Patches with the
      RCGDS round logo at the next event. They will be 3"
      and will sell for $3 each.

      If you have any questions please post them.

      Thank You,
      Richard of the GeoCrickets

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      http://mail.yahoo.com