Re: [NUTS] N.U.T.S. geo coin

  • Richard Thompson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2005
      For the people that did not get to be at the event
      yesterday, I want to show you what the RCGDS/NUTS coin
      will look like. Click on the links below.

      http://tinyurl.com/8rpe8

      http://tinyurl.com/a5zf2

      Thre will be a few changes but not much.

      The coin will be about 38mm (1.5 in.)
      It will be in Bronze
      should sell at about $5 to $6
      It will NOT be GC trackable but will be numberd to
      track on a different site.
      We will have 300 to 500 made.

      I will have more info soon.

      Also, we hope to have Embroidered Patches with the
      RCGDS round logo at the next event. They will be 3"
      and will sell for $3 each.

      If you have any questions please post them.

      Thank You,
      Richard of the GeoCrickets

      --- Jack Warson <jwarson@...> wrote:

      > I heard about the RCGDS and NUTS geo-coin at the
      > RCGDS event in Davis this weekend. They are not
      > finalize yet, but they do want our input on how its
      > going to look and how many to make, to make it worth
      > their time. I'm not sure who is heading it up but
      > MikieP would know more about it. Rock might know
      > more about it

    • Jack Warson