Re: [NUTS] N.U.T.S. geo coin

  • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2005
      I didn't hear about a NUTS geocoin...I'd buy a few too!
      Ed
      TB&TB
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2005
        For the people that did not get to be at the event
        yesterday, I want to show you what the RCGDS/NUTS coin
        will look like. Click on the links below.

        http://tinyurl.com/8rpe8

        http://tinyurl.com/a5zf2

        Thre will be a few changes but not much.

        The coin will be about 38mm (1.5 in.)
        It will be in Bronze
        should sell at about $5 to $6
        It will NOT be GC trackable but will be numberd to
        track on a different site.
        We will have 300 to 500 made.

        I will have more info soon.

        Also, we hope to have Embroidered Patches with the
        RCGDS round logo at the next event. They will be 3"
        and will sell for $3 each.

        If you have any questions please post them.

        Thank You,
        Richard of the GeoCrickets

        --- Jack Warson <jwarson@...> wrote:

        > I heard about the RCGDS and NUTS geo-coin at the
        > RCGDS event in Davis this weekend. They are not
        > finalize yet, but they do want our input on how its
        > going to look and how many to make, to make it worth
        > their time. I'm not sure who is heading it up but
        > MikieP would know more about it. Rock might know
        > more about it

      • Jack Warson