Re: [NUTS] Bobolu Hits the Big #500!!

  • Jack Warson
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2005
      Congratulation to Bobolu for his 500th.  And what were you doing just a year and a month ago.  #1
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 16, 2005
        Buddy Ricky says "I Love Lucy" and "Bobolu!" over your 500th.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 16, 2005
          500!!! Way to go Bobolu!!!
          Now you'll have to start planning longer & longer trips (like Rock & Crystal) to find caches...
          That going to make it MUCH harder for those FTFs...
          Keep up the good work... Speaking of work...
          If your going to be searching longer, harder & farther away from home, can I hold on to your sockets?
          Just kidding... I got some at Home Depot the other day, but they only carry 3...
          Jim

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 16, 2005
            Way to go guys!  Well on your way to that cherished Golden Nut.
            Tanky