RE: [NUTS] NUTS Party Fund

  • BootyBuddies
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2005
      Bryan  - Do you still have the Pirate TB with you?  We would like to take it to Seattle with us next weekend.  Bill & Debby

      Bryan Wright <bryan@...> wrote:

      Three cheers for R&C!!!!  Hip hip hooray!!! Hip hip hooray!!!  Hip hip hooray!!!

      Gail, you should tell the Durham Parks folks that they owe you some of the money back since they turned on the wrong electrical boxes! J

      Thanks again to all of you for organizing a great event at a great site!!

      The SKWERL