Kirschner Tour

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2005
      Hello all...
      I am trying to get an approximate count of people who plan to participate in the tour of the Barry R. Kirschner Wildlife Foundation on the day of the NUTS event this Sunday, July 31st in Durham. Tours are done by appointment only at a cost of $5.00 per person.  I have made an appointment for 11:00 a.m. If you have not already done so, please post your intent to attend the tour by replying to this email or by posting a note on the event page:

      I plan to call Kirschner's tomorrow to let them know approximately how many people will be attending.

      Thanks,
      Gail (Escapades)