Food for the upcoming event...

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2005

      I thought it would be a great place for people to post what kind of food & things they will be bringing to (GCPKTR) A Day Out in Durham (N.U.T.S. Event) by Escapades, MeoGeo, and Team Private Eyes this weekend…

      Who’s going to start it off?

      Jim

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2005
        We will be bringing some type of salad and also some watermellon (or other fruit) to share. Also...a reminder to bring your own BBQ item (hamburger, hot dog, steak, chicken, etc.) and your own drinks. The park rental fee ($150) wiped out the current NUTS funds so there is no money left to purchase drinks.

        We will bring BBQ utensils, paper plates, forks, spoons, napkins, and briquets.

        See you Sunday!
        Gail (Escapades)