[NUTS] It's not about the numbers

  • Huntnlady
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 26, 2005
      Last Friday I picked up $50. in this outstanding cache and left my old Magellan Merigreen.  I had been planning to place it as a FTF prize in a cache (since getting a new garmin) but didn't want to trade down.  There are some other equally valuable prizes in this cache.  I hadn't seen anyone mention that they took the GPS in their logs, maybe it is still in there.
      Anyone else planning on doing the cache soon?

      Deer laugh when they hear my name!

    • BootyBuddies
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 26, 2005
        Only certain AAA chapters had access i.e. Texas and SoCal.  CSAA apparently did not participate and if you tried to access the promotion from a non-participating zipcode it would kick you out.  Bill  AKA KxRt66

        Donald Liddiard <redhawk6611@...> wrote:
        Well, dang!   We were just there chasing around after Teeje up Route 66 and out to the Southwest. Been a member of AAA since '65 and we didn't hear a thing about this hunt. I'm bummed and gonna complain! :o(   Sorry about the bad experience you guys... R&C

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 27, 2005
          Well that's just disgusting! Anyone want an CSAA member card with two weeks left on it?? :o)  R&C