Re: Happy Belated Birthday...

  • Bert & Char
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2005
      Thanks for the belated wishes. It's always nice to be remembered.
      We got most of the boat caches, but not all, so we'll be renting a
      power boat to finish the series, plus the red stripe cache. We're
      looking forward to seeing everyone at the NUTS event this weekend.
      Plunk & Froggy
      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Olson" <ka6aru@h...> wrote:
      > In the immortal words of Maxwell Smart of the GET SMART fame.
      >
      > MISS IT BY THAT MUCH!!!
      >

      > I was going to wish Char, of the plunk&froggy fame, Happy Birthday
      yesterday, but it slipped my mind.

      > So, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!
      >
      > I hope it was a great one out there on the lake yesterday & I see
      you did get some of the Boat Caches!!!

      > I didn't check all of them, but how many did you pick off?
      >

      > Jim
      >
      > PS... TNX for the invite, but things didn't work out like I
      wanted... Maybe next time...