New cache :)

  • Ed & Julie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2005
      I placed a new cache near Orland.

      For the FTF, I have a brand new, unregistered, California GeoCoin (hot
      off the Presses)!! I have the coin at home, and will give it to FTF
      after they find the cache (I just got the coin today).

      Email me if you have questions about finding my cache (GCPRH1)

      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=542ab4d8-8991-
      42ff-aee9-162bd28f9721

      Ed & Julie
      The Badge & the Butterfly
      nelson143@...
    • Huntnlady
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2005
        I'm going to try.  I will be there sometime between 1-3 pm today.  Just how big a backpack do we need?  Will my Camelback work?  I don't own a leatherman, so I will take pliers and a couple of screwdrivers.  Wish me luck.

        Ed & Julie <nelson143@...> wrote:
        I placed a new cache near Orland.

        For the FTF, I have a brand new, unregistered, California GeoCoin (hot
        off the Presses)!! I have the coin at home, and will give it to FTF
        after they find the cache (I just got the coin today).

        Email me if you have questions about finding my cache (GCPRH1)

        http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=542ab4d8-8991-
        42ff-aee9-162bd28f9721

        Ed & Julie
        The Badge & the Butterfly