Re: [NUTS] Helping a racing TB visit Major League ballparks (not in CA)

  • EILEEN BELAN
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2005
      If you still have him on July 31st, my brother can take him back to Cheyenne Wyoming and then take a picture where the Rockies play. They are big Rockies fans.

      See you in Durham.

      Eileen...
      imcaver
      Bryan Wright <bryan@...> wrote:
      I'm currently holding the "Crazy 'Bout Nuts" TB.  BootyBuddies brought him
      to visit me from FL.  He is a squirrel (surprise!) that is involved in a TB
      race to visit Major League baseball parks.  He can only visit one per state
      and has already visited CA and GA.  Is anyone heading off on a trip any time
      soon?  If so we can arrange a drop and pickup at a local cache (he needs to
      be dropped off in a cache in that state when he visits a park).

      Thanks!

      bryan (The SKWERL)