Helping a racing TB visit Major League ballparks (not in CA)

  • Bryan Wright
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2005
      I'm currently holding the "Crazy 'Bout Nuts" TB. BootyBuddies brought him
      to visit me from FL. He is a squirrel (surprise!) that is involved in a TB
      race to visit Major League baseball parks. He can only visit one per state
      and has already visited CA and GA. Is anyone heading off on a trip any time
      soon? If so we can arrange a drop and pickup at a local cache (he needs to
      be dropped off in a cache in that state when he visits a park).

      Thanks!

      bryan (The SKWERL)