Re: Upcoming NUTS events

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10 5:50 PM
      Here are two shorter URL links which should work better for the two
      upcoming events
      July 31st is
      "A Day Out in Durham (N.U.T.S. Event)" by Escapades, MeoGeo, and Team
      Private Eyes GCPKTR
      http://snipurl.com/g5ui
      Then on August 6 is "Susanville Welcomes the N.U.T.S." by Hoodoo31 &
      Grammy http://snipurl.com/g5ue GCPGQY
    • Bryan Wright
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10 8:17 PM
        I'm currently holding the "Crazy 'Bout Nuts" TB. BootyBuddies brought him
        to visit me from FL. He is a squirrel (surprise!) that is involved in a TB
        race to visit Major League baseball parks. He can only visit one per state
        and has already visited CA and GA. Is anyone heading off on a trip any time
        soon? If so we can arrange a drop and pickup at a local cache (he needs to
        be dropped off in a cache in that state when he visits a park).

        Thanks!

        bryan (The SKWERL)