Upcoming NUTS events

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10 5:33 PM
      There are two NUTS events coming up, first on July 31st is
      A Day Out in Durham (N.U.T.S. Event) by Escapades, MeoGeo, and Team
      Private Eyes GCPKTR
      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=941ccd13-77cc-
      407e-8d44-10e443c5cd2a
      Then on August 6 is "Susanville Welcomes the N.U.T.S." by Hoodoo31 &
      Grammy GCPGQY
      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=92fdbd5f-9e99-
      4ddb-af91-88f3c0150cd3
      Hope alot of people can attend both events
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10 5:50 PM
        Here are two shorter URL links which should work better for the two
        upcoming events
        July 31st is
        "A Day Out in Durham (N.U.T.S. Event)" by Escapades, MeoGeo, and Team
        Private Eyes GCPKTR
        http://snipurl.com/g5ui
        Then on August 6 is "Susanville Welcomes the N.U.T.S." by Hoodoo31 &
        Grammy http://snipurl.com/g5ue GCPGQY
      • Bryan Wright
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 10 8:17 PM
          I'm currently holding the "Crazy 'Bout Nuts" TB. BootyBuddies brought him
          to visit me from FL. He is a squirrel (surprise!) that is involved in a TB
          race to visit Major League baseball parks. He can only visit one per state
          and has already visited CA and GA. Is anyone heading off on a trip any time
          soon? If so we can arrange a drop and pickup at a local cache (he needs to
          be dropped off in a cache in that state when he visits a park).

          Thanks!

          bryan (The SKWERL)