Re: [NUTS] Fwd: [RCGS-list]: Geocaching article in the Marysville-Yuba City Appeal Democrat

  • dawn mateo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2005
      geocaching also made the paper up here in littlt 'ol chester...I'll put the link on in a day or two.

      FireDawn

      Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 12:17:45 -0700
      From: "kimbo956@..." <kimbo956@...>
      To: rcgs-list@...
      Subject: [RCGS-list]: Geocaching article in the Marysville-Yuba City Appeal Democrat

      See the article online at http://www.appeal-democrat.com/articles/2005/06/30/news/local_news/news4.txt

      "We're pretty sure there are some Yuba-Sutter kids who would like to track down some cool stuff, and some GPS-savvy adults who could help the Appeal-Democrat hide some goodies and adopt a "travel bug" to track on our Web site. Call Features Editor Michael S. Green at 749-4775 with your best ideas, and we'll see what we can sneak by the bosses upstairs."

      --
      SimplyFun Games.  Simple to learn, Fun to play.
      Ask me about hosting a SimplyFun Game party!

      Yahoo! Mail Mobile

      Yahoo! Mail