new files...

  • Teeje
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2005
      I had a request for cache logsheet files, so put what I could find
      this afternoon (more later...) on the group page at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nuts_/files for all to enjoy. Have fun!

      -- teeje
    • emsdawn21
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
        Thanks teeje! This will really come in handy. Thanks.

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Teeje" <yaryar@t...> wrote:
        > I had a request for cache logsheet files, so put what I could find
        > this afternoon (more later...) on the group page at
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nuts_/files for all to enjoy. Have
        fun!

        > -- teeje
      • Bob Francis
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 15, 2005

          We all know its not about the numbers... But 500 is worth half of a "Golden Nut" and that is pretty dang cool...

          Keep caching and planting caches, but most of all keep having fun!!

          Great Job Mom and Dad!!

          Love,

          Bob and Vicky